STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Conan 2d20 news?

So, the latest KS update confirmed that Smiteworks is doing playtesting on the set. I realize absolutes are usually impossible but can anyone in the know provide a decent range for the release dates? I am really hoping to have a game started the 2nd week of January. Is that realistic?

The update said that SmiteWorks would be doing QA testing at some point, because the licensing agreement is still to be finalized. It also said "I'm sure you'll appreciate I can't give you a date of release, seeing as our licensor is still negotiating some finer points of the agreement..."

So, is 2nd week of January realistic? If we’re talking 2020, based off the above, no.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

That is a much appreciated response... Thank you, Trenloe...

According to the Modiphius Forums:

"From Steve Albany
    Just a heads up to everyone that cares… We have completed development on the Conan ruleset for Fantasy Grounds. Waiting on some business discussions to finish up before its released to Smiteworks.

We’re now working on module content."

That is super exciting for me because STA FG content should be hot on its heels!
    --Art "Everything I do is a work of Art" Wendorf
    An Ultimate License Holder so anyone can join the fun!
    Timezone: US Central Time [UTC-6?]

I thought I had read somewhere that the Conan 2d20 system (core ruleset) was now available? I couldn't find it in the store, anyone have info about this?

There is listing in the store, but not really available as you can't purchase it. Probably the release is delayed due to QA checks.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...d=MUH052117FGM
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

I hope this is coming ASAP. I'd love to see support for Star Trek Adventures and John Carter of Mars as well.

Was the Conan FG ruleset part of the Conan 2D20 Kickstarter? I contributed at the Mount Yshma level and don't recall.

Lastly, the listing for Conan in the FG store mentions it will be available 4/12 but this is 4/16 and I still do not see a way it can be purchased.
    Last edited by daddystabz; April 17th, 2020 at 01:31.
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

One of the developers posted (somewhere, losing track of these different sources) that it was coming out "soon". As for KS discounts, it wasn't originally but they added somewhere along the line for the upper tiers. You should be getting it, I think for free with a Mt Yshma pledge.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    One of the developers posted (somewhere, losing track of these different sources) that it was coming out "soon". As for KS discounts, it wasn't originally but they added somewhere along the line for the upper tiers. You should be getting it, I think for free with a Mt Yshma pledge.
    Here you go: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...nan#post497052

Quote Originally Posted by ProfDogg View Post
    Thanks!
    FANTASY GROUNDS CLASSIC & UNITY ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER

Thread Information