Starfinder Playlist

Campaign Data Not Loading

Hello, for some reason all of my campaign data isn't loading in FG Unity suddenly. When I go to my file folder I can see all of the file information (images are there, etc.) but when I go and load my campaign there is nothing in Fantasy Grounds. It's erased all of my stories, PCs, images, etc. I don't get any error messages.

I tried changing a session save to db.xml and deleted the old db.xml, but when I load my campaign there isn't any difference. Maybe I am doing something wrong to load it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is a picture of my files.
    FG Files.png

Can you zip it all up and upload it here as attachment or provide a link via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.?

The vital piece of evidence that you haven't shown on your screenshot are the file sizes. Most likely your db.xml file is corrupted in some way and the size of that file compared to the session files would be a big clue to whether tha is the case or not.

You can revert to an earlier session as follows.

1. Make a backup copy of the entire campaign folder for your campaign and put it somewhere safe.
    2. In the original campaign folder rename the file db.xml to dbold.xml (or whatever)
    3. Make a copy of the latest or biggest db.session.xxxxxxx.xml file and rename that copy to db.xml
    4 Start up your campaign to see if that fixes the issue. If it doesn't then repeat steps two and three with an earlier session file until you get one that works.

You may find you have lost some data depending on how far back you have to go to get a working campaign.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thank you! The key piece of information I was missing was the file size. I was using a very small file for my db.xml. By going one more back, I successfully retrieved all of my information. Thank you!!

Thread Information