DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Vicar Soothing Hymn

"Once per long rest, you can use your bonus action to cause your next healing spell to heal its maximum dice value."

I am trying to figure out a way to program this. Is there a way? I was just going to have the player click the MAX modifier in the Modifiers, but alas that is only for damage. I also looked for a way to write it out as an effect, Nope.

So I thought I would pick your brains on the matter.

Gabe

I would just create a power with the heal action and make the bonus equal to the die you are rolling.

You could also make several heal actions with die increases (16, 24, etc.) in the bonus field for when you upcast it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thank you, that is exactly what I will do, I was hoping that I didn't have to do it for each die, but your idea will work.
    On a side note, I saw in unity you can do max, so there is that lol
    (You also can't add dice this way for higher level castings)
    Last edited by arcanjl; January 5th, 2020 at 14:45.

Unity is no different from Classic. You can only do Max damage via the MAX modifier button.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Whoops. It’s keep the highest :-( I miss read it

Whilst Unity has Dice macros those would still need to be added to the ruleset in order to take advantage of the automation in the ruleset. I suppose you could use them simply in chat. (Having said that I haven't looked at those as yet so I don't know for sure how they actually work).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information