DICE PACKS BUNDLE

What is the properties field used for in weapons?

@Trenloe, Is this used for anything currently?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Described in Wiki -> User Guides -> PFRPG2 - Item Sheet
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think it is broken then. It does not work at all that i can see. I tried all the things in the wiki, even following the example to make the dagger, but no love.

Note that you have to use lowercase letters only atm.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by hehaub View Post
    I think it is broken then. It does not work at all that i can see. I tried all the things in the wiki, even following the example to make the dagger, but no love.
    This is working for me.

So what I did was
    1) Made a copy of the club
    2) Unlocked the copy and added 'striking' to the properties box
    3) Dragged the weapon into the inventory of the PC
    4) Opened the Actions tab and the damage is doubled.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

1) what exactly are you trying to make?
    2) do you create the item before adding it to the PC sheet?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Note that you have to use lowercase letters only atm.
    Are you saying it does work? Maybe I am missing something if so. Here I show a weapon with striking added to it, then placed into the inv of
    my character. The rolls do not change, but I believe I should see a change.
    strike.JPG

Are you saying it does work? Maybe I am missing something if so. Here I show a weapon with striking added to it, then placed into the inv of
    my character. The rolls do not change, but I believe I should see a change.
    Yes, we are saying it is working. Are you using any extensions? Does this work in a new campaign without extensions?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Yes, we are saying it is working. Are you using any extensions? Does this work in a new campaign without extensions?
    Hey Zacc, thanks for the confirmation. I did try a new campaign and disabling extensions. After your post of what should happen I started going through my setup a bit closer
    I found my issue.... I had an unzipped ruleset on this machine that was causing the issue. Thanks for the feedback everyone.
    It is working as advertised for me now that I have fixed this. Thanks for all the hard work Trenloe, I look forward to watching this rule set progress!

Blog Entries
    just in case you are not aware - if you unpack a ruleset FG will always use that unpacked version over the downloaded PAK. So if there are updates to the ruleset (of which there have been many with PF2) they will be getting downloaded but FG will still be using the unpacked version.

Thread Information