DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Could anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Bort.png

All the tokens I've made show up as squares. The transparent part is black and there's a box frame around everything. I made this one with Token Stamp but the tokens I've made with gimp have the same problem.

token frame.png

Here's a screen shot of a token on the map.

Are you exporting them as .png files?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Not sure how you saved it, but I resaved it in GIMP and turned off the options to save background color and turned off save color of transparent pixels.

Here's the result. No border when used as a token.Bort2.png
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

How very stange. When I dragged it onto my character sheet, yes I did get a border, but when I dragged it a second time, the border was gone.

(Maybe the first time it is for the portrait, and the second time it takes it as a token).

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

@dberkompas Thanks, I'll try that next time. Still very new at the GM side of Fantasy Grounds.

I'm pretty sure it's got to be some kind of user error on my part. I went through my tokens turning off the options to save background color and save color of transparent pixels. No joy. Packaged them up into a .ppk file in the portraits folder, same problem. When I packaged them into a .mod file in the modules folder I wasn't able to add them on the the character sheets for portraits/tokens but I was able to drop them on the desktop from the tokens button where they worked perfectly... Except they aren't assigned to a character. I don't know if the problem is connected, but I cannot drop tokens directly from the character sheets onto a map. The only way I've been able to get it to work is to drop them in the character tracker first and then onto the map. I guess the most basic question is how are you dropping the token onto your character sheet? I've been clicking on the token button and it comes up with a selection window.

Blog Entries
    Hey JadeKraken

If you add the token to the Portrait it will auto apply to the Token but portraits are square and maybe FG is applying the Portrait squareness to the Token...
    Try add the round token to the token field on the PC sheet directly?

Thread Information