DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Merry Xmas, Happy Holidays and all that!

Hi Folks,

This is day four of me sitting at home with a stupid headache. I get these this time of year mostly around the need to 'be happy'. I'm a humbug, I like to hide away in a pub with my friends drinking myself stupid.

But some of you folks are the kind that enjoy this time of year and all that, so good stuff, carry on!

I'd like to pay thanks to some folks here for their help with Traveller, especially 2E. I've said this a few times, I converted Traveller for myself originally, so I could play a game I played 30 years ago once again with most of the original players which are all across the UK, and one in Australia.

So in no particular order (and this shortlist is not exhaustive!)

LordNanoc - the help with all the testing has been excellent!
    Esmdev - the questions, the feedback and the positive comments - thanks!
    Garrion_sw - the questions, comments and feedback, most welcome - thanks!
    Andraax - the help with others posts and things, cheers!

Plus thanks go to all the players, everyone who posts here, everyone who gives feedback (of any kind) and extra thanks to those who post and help other players.

Cheers!
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

To you too, you beardy man
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Merry Christmas to you too, and to all those community spirited users who get involved in many different aspects of Fantasy Grounds, who dedicate a lot of their free time to help make playing our favourite games on Fantasy Grounds better or even possible.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Happy Holidays! Enjoy some time away from the screen with family!

Cheers,
    JPG

Very happy holidays to all!

Hope the elves pack some quality beard merch for you MBM!

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Very happy holidays to all!

Hope the elves pack some quality beard merch for you MBM!
    Hey same to you Esmdev, as for beard merch, erm let's hope that comes in the form of beer
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Please don't use that word to invoke my presence. You know I can't refuse a nice cold one. (Yes, in fact, I do own a Hopsy, and LOVE it).

Dave
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

Season of Goodwill to all men? Bah Humbug, the pubs are shut! so more time playing games.... yay!!
    Ultimate License, Classic & Unity, Currently Running Fortnightly, 5E Land of Fate, 5E Vale of Shadows, 5E Pages of Darkness, 5E Izramurs lingering Gift, 5E Jotunhammer, 5E Terror Loch Tower, 5E Spellbinder, MGT2 Pirates of Drinax, 5E Storm Giants Thunder, 5E Winters Curse, 5E Catacombes of Sunless Sorrows

Happy Holidays to all you folks who celebrate it or just get sh*tfaced in some cantina somewhere in the galaxy.

Thanks, MBM for the flowers in your OP, and thanks again for all the great work. I am happy to have some hand in the polish, if you excuse my metapher.
    My family is currently sick (some digestion bug) and I have a laryngitis, so our family holiday went to the dump. We are incapacitated at home now.
    Maybe I can do some reading on the Pirates of Drinax, that came today, so I am fit to test it, as soon as MBM throws something at me
    No harm in being prepped.

So again, have a nice time y'all!
    Greetings from rainy/snowy Austria!

And now's the time ta say Happy Hogmanay to those of Scottish persuasion (Happy New year to all others). I'll raise a pint to you at 4 PM local (YVR on the west coast of Canada). No sae bad as my relatives would say. Looking forward to 2020 and all your hard work MadBeardMan (specifically the CSC) (which will allow me to start herding cats for a 2e Traveller campaign.

Take care, many thanks, and I'll have a pint to all your health (kirth and Kin included)

Thread Information