STAR TREK 2d20

How do you resize window with Mutants and Mastermind theme?

How do you resize window with Mutants and Mastermind theme? No matter where I move the mouse it never changes to the resize mouse pointer. And dragging on different parts of the windows has no effect. Farther, I can't seem to move the chat window. If you cant customize your desktop in this theme, is there a way to change it to one that will let you change it?

You can hold the Control key while dragging within the window frame.

Regards,
    JPG

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks guys for your replies. Control does work for all but the chat window with the Mutants and Masterminds theme. Is there a way to lock/unlock the chat window?

No, the chat window is not resizeable in this ruleset. It’s an older implementation.

Cheers,
    JPG

EDIT:
    Oh, never mind. He was talking about the chat window in the newer posts. I wouldn't know how to resize that - only normal windows.

OLD POST:
    Hold on. If it's allowed to modify rulesets, try this:
    - Rename the ruleset extension to .zip.
    - Find the file "campaign/record_char.xml" or similar, that houses the character sheet's basic controls.
    - Find the line "</sheetdata>" toward the end of the code.
    - Right before that line, add "<resize_charsheet />".

It should add a small resize widget at the bottom right of the sheet.
    Last edited by MooCow; December 21st, 2019 at 08:10.

Thread Information