DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Five Torches Deep

So I am attempting to create a MOD for the OSR Five Torches Deep. 5TD uses 5e rules but changes some stuff in a fundamental way's. For instance ability score modifiers are different than in standard 5e. I tried adapting it to the standard 5e ruleset without success (if someone knows how to change ability score modifiers manually that would help), so I thought I would post here for any help. I thought about using MoreCore, but I am not well versed in it and I have not been able to figure out how to add races or classes. Any help would be appreciated.

There is a function called "getAbilityBonus" in ActorManager2 that will need to be replaced via an extension.

Thanks for the feedback but I have no idea what you are talking about lol. I don't know how to code really if that's what that is about. Would it be easier to use MoreCore? Is there a way to create races and classes in MoreCore? Thanks again for your assistance.

Blog Entries
    You say "Is there a way to create races and classes in MoreCore?" but what do you mean by that?
    Do you want to just write Dwarf Fighter on the sheet or do you want it to know that when you add Dwarf it gets a bonus to Constitution and a penalty to Charisma?
    What is is exactly you are trying to achieve?

Thread Information