STAR TREK 2d20

FG - Unearthed Arcana Psionics from 2019-11-25

Hello. Does anyone know when the Unearthed Arcana module will be updated with the 2019-11-24 UA info for the psionic subclasses? I've got a new game gearing up and was considering suggesting it to a player, but it wasn't in the module when I loaded it up today.

Thanks.

I just added that article into the module today so it should be in Tuesday's update.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Awesome, thanks for the update. This update picking up all the things like Wildfire Druid, and Aberrant Mind sorcerer and all those too? I was looking around after posting and noticed it seemed like the module was a bit behind.. but then they've been releasing UA's like it's going out of style.

The module is fully up to date apart from the psionics article.

The DM module does not have all the class stuff in the classes but the players module does. I stopped adding the class stuff to the DM manual a while back to avoid too much duplication.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That makes sense. I see them now, looking at it from a different way, however, I don't know if something is linked wrong or not, but there is some strangeness in the module. Below are the steps I took that lead me to the wrong information, which seems like it should have been correct. So maybe something is mis-linked.

Open Library > select "D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana Players" from the left column (found under Supplements) > Select "Classes" from the right column. This pops up a window for Classes which is organized alphabetically and divided by letter.

Select Sorcerer, scroll to the bottom of the entry, only see Giant Soul Sorcerer.
    I did get the correct info by going to the Classes menu on the right of the main desktop, changing the filter drop down to "D&D 5E Unearthed Arcana Players". Select Sorcerer from this list and scroll to the bottom and both Giant Soul and Abberant Mind are present.

If I'm doing something wrong in navigation, please also let me know.

Thanks.

Close the DM module and only use the players one. I think there is some kind of glitch if you have both open.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    The module is fully up to date apart from the psionics article.
    Any plans/eta on the psionics module? I’ve got a player running as an Aberrant Mind sorcerer so that module would certainly make my life easier.

The Unearthed Arcana module is fully up to date. Everything that has been published to date is in it. The psionics article was included last December and the updated article from last month was included last month. The only thing not released yet is the one I did this week revising some archetypes and that will come out on Tuesday.

And welcome to FG

Thread Information