5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Full Window mode gone

Hi

This is probably a known thing but I didn't find anyone reporting that, so maybe the following is only a problem on my side (or it is currently turned off) Sorry if unneeded report

My problem is that FGU does not have a full-window mode anymore, also not when I maximized the window. I tried ALT+ENTER but this didn't help either, it is always in window mode on my side

I guess it is currently turned off?

Best,

Kelrugem

EDIT: E.g. I can still see the top bar of the window which normally vanishes, also in FGC
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 15th, 2019 at 17:23.

I don't think this is a bug, not it works like FGC.

However... I liked when it was full screen the most. If it isn't a problem, having the option to use it either way would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr0W View Post
    I don't think this is a bug, not it works like FGC.

However... I liked when it was full screen the most. If it isn't a problem, having the option to use it either way would be awesome.
    Yes, "bug" may be the wrong word; it is more an observation about what was there some updates ago

It's still there, just that you have to activate it through the radial menu.
    Fantasy Grounds Official Discord Server
    [ULTIMATE LICENSE HOLDER]
    [FGU BACKER]

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Thanks, you're right I am so used to that it goes into the full window mode when I maximize it that I didn't think about the radial menu while a campaign is loaded (I only tested that really in the launcher)

Quote Originally Posted by Allmight View Post
    Ah, neat!

Thread Information