5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: Script Errors

Script Errors

Hi, When I launch my campaign I get the following error:

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)

When I try to use the extension Encounter Difficulty Calculator I get this error:

Script Error: [string ""]:1: attempt to set a value for an invalid handler 'onLockChanged'
    Ruleset Warning: chat: Could not find icon (icon)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (tokenvis) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Ruleset Warning: window: Anchored static width ignored for control (tokenvis) in windowclass (ct_entry)
    Script Error: [string "button_refreshcr"]:1: attempt to call field 'calcBattleCR' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "button_refreshxp"]:1: attempt to call field 'calcBattleXP' (a nil value)

Any way to fix that?

First - what ruleset are you running?

Second - check for updates to any extensions you're using. If the latest version doesn't work, report the issue in the specific extension thread.

Two of the errors you report can be fixed pretty easily. Info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post464043
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 15th, 2019 at 14:01.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Hi, thanks for the quick reply.

The ruleset I am running is D&D 5e.

But I am afraid I may not be smart enough to follow the instruction on the link you provided. I have no idea on how to update that code.

I can give up on any extension.

My extensions list:

-5e coins weight
    -5e content chat poster
    -5e language fonts - Wizards
    -5e roll for initiative
    -5e weapon handling
    -5e Add-on - Sanity and Honor
    -5e wound colors
    -5e Attunement tracker
    -5e Encounter Difficulty Calculator - this one is the one that matter the most to me
    -5e Extension - NPC flavor
    -5e Random tresasure generator
    -5e Notebook paper
    - combat timer
    - current HP
    - Hero Points for 5e
    - remove 0HP NPCs
    - Theogeek's improved critical
    - Unearthed Arcana: Vitality

And 13 decals from official content, which I am not posting because its hardly the cause. If asked I will post them here.

I will be going to each extension page and try to update them.
    Last edited by Wise Orc Tavern; December 15th, 2019 at 14:20.

It seems the culprit was 5e Notebook paper.

Apart from the Unearthed Arcana: Vitality which I am giving up for a while so I wont test it, every ohter extension works fine if I disable the 5e Notebook paper theme.

I will let the creator know about it.

Thread Information