DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Advanced Class Guide Issues

The ACG needs some work. The index for the reference guide is a bit of a mess and there is no grouping of the special abilities. Falls short compared to the other books.

Once again. You should use the Official Pathfinder thread to report issues. Please!
    The Developers making these products will find it faster if you do.

LINK HERE
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Calm down, I don't think me posting where I did took any years off your life. lol
    Last edited by goodmanje; December 15th, 2019 at 22:27.

Posted in the Official thread. Thx

That comment was meant to be tongue in cheek, looks kind of rude when I read it back. Sorry!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    Calm down, I don't think me posting where I did took any years off your life. lol
    Madman was being very calm and polite, and actually provided the link for you to use. Please don't take offense where none was given and try to follow this community's standards for reporting issues. It makes it easier for those involved to get the feedback and to incorporate the fixes. Not doing so causes them to spend their time on forum threads they don't need to be searching for.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I was trying to be funny but failed. That's why I said my comment sounded rude when I read it back and apologized.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I was trying to be funny but failed. That's why I said my comment sounded rude when I read it back and apologized.
    Thanks for clarifying. Connotation is too easily lost on a forum. Looks like I was responding when you replied earlier.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hi goodmanje

Quite aware of the issue . There is a massive update (that will bring its appearance very close to the book) being put out very soon: it’s been completed and just await upload. So expect an update in a few days

Thread Information