DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries

Friday December 20th at 8 PM Eastern

I will be running a Christmas one shot again this year.

Set has long sought across the mortal realms for any he could identify with the "godspark", those heroes or potential heroes gifted with telesmae and the ability channel their pulse in powerful ways. He has them kidnapped, chains them in his evil pyramid and drains their pulse to provide power for the pyramid, hiding his realm of Xaos from those who wish to stop him taking control of all the realms, in particular the Sunfire Realm of his rival Ra. Anubis, head of security in the Sunfire Realm has identified his latest target, and is sending the team of demi-gods to get to this new realm and stop Set's minions from accomplishing their latest goal. This is a one shot for the holidays, pre-gens provided. We will play on the Savage Mojo Discord, open to anyone, new players welcome.

Contact me here or on Savage mojo Discord with any questions. Or just sign up on the calendar.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=3695

Blog Entries
    I'm totally new to FG, assuming I can get things to work am more than willing to play.

Where the north begins and pure water flows, eastern time zone USA
    Blog Entries
    I am so sorry RunningWolf, I didn't see you had applied to the game until after we finished Friday night. You would have been more than welcome. The best I can offer now is an invite to the Savage Mojo Discord server, we have an open table Monday night campaign and a few more one shots coming up the first two Tuesdays in January. You can find the Discord link here: https://www.savagemojo.com/legends-awaken.

As Savage Mojo is becoming more involved in online gaming via Fantasy Grounds other games are added. The Discord server is the best place for the most up to date information on what is available and when, as well as an opportunity to chat with those creating the Suzerain Continuum from Savage Mojo.

TwoWheelTed Damned is correct these are Savage Worlds ruleset, nearly everything in Suzerain is. I provided the calendar link for those additional details, to save a bit of space here.

Blog Entries
    No problems man, tried to join in less than 15 mins before the start time. That's usually running around like a chicken with it's head cut off time for getting anything started from heading out to work to cooking dinner

Heading over to the Discord Sever and checking things out there, I am interested. I'm Dread Cat Bonkers on Discord.

I have seen some d20 run (via streams on twitch/youtube) but can't remember seeing an Savage World stuff. SW is one of my go to mechanics for playing with friends. Also cool that you guys have games on days other than Saturday.

Thread Information