DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFPs [Online] [DnD 5e] [Paid] [Discord] [Curse of Strahd] Every Monday @ 7:30pm PST

UPDATED

Unravel the mysteries of Ravenloft in this dread adventure for the world’s greatest roleplaying game

Under raging storm clouds, the vampire Count Strahd von Zarovich stands silhouetted against the ancient walls of Castle Ravenloft. Rumbling thunder pounds the castle spires. The wind’s howling increases as he turns his gaze down toward the village of Barovia. A lightning flash rips through the darkness, but Strahd is gone. Only the howling of the wind fills the midnight air. The master of Castle Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited.

Ongoing, weekly game with 3 committed players. We started with Death House and the party has leveled to 3rd. The party just arrived in Barvoia. Great time to jump in. The group is mixed with experienced and newbies. So if you are new and want to learn how to play D&D, this is the group for you.

About me - I run 3 games a week (2 live and 1 online). Been doing the paid DM thing for about 2 years and have 30 players total. I have been playing since the late 70's.

Details:
    Time - Tuesday’s @ 7:00pm PST (each session is 3 hours)
    Rule Set - D&D 5e
    Voice - Discord
    Recorded - No
    Price - $10.00 per session

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
    Last edited by prince1113; December 19th, 2019 at 04:02.

———
    Last edited by mamdlwk; December 16th, 2019 at 20:24.

Thread Information