Starfinder Playlist

LFP (1 or 2) Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign

Looking to fill spots for a game to be held at this time: https://a.chronus.eu/190DE08

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT +10
    Day of week and time: Saturday 8am-11am
    If new game, planned start date: 16/11/19
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3 hours Weekly.
    Term: We will play through the Princes of Apocalypse module which is set to go from level 3-15 ish. We are one session in.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: I prefer a relatively balanced mix, but I'm happy to go heavier either way depending on how the group approaches challenges.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 3 at the moment, and I'd be happy for another 1 or 2 players.
    Character starting level & equipment: 3rd Level, Standard Equipment
    Character restrictions: Anything from wizard's officially published material. This doesn't include unearthed Arcana.

Details of your scenario: Looking for players who like to have fun while sticking the to rules. The other players thus far tend to enjoy roleplay and scheming rather than min / maxing the experience. I'm looking for like minded people who just want to have fun.

The scenario is the Princes of the Apocolypse published adventure from Wizards of the Coast. From the back of the book:

The first signs are always small: bandits on the roads, pirates on the Dessarin River, monster sightings throughout the Sumber Hills - all too close to the lands of civilized folk. To top things off, a delegation from the dwarven city of Mirabar has gone missing. Are these events all some bizarre coincidence, or is there a deeper reason behind them?

Working through its prophets, the Elder Elemental Eye has emerged to spread chaos across the Forgotten Realms. How will the adventurers prevent absolute devastation?

Always wanted to play this campaign. id like to join if you'd have me. still kinda new to FG but I've played 5e for a few years and have no problem working with WotC only

Fairly new to fg, very familiar with 5e, and been looking for a new weekly group after the group I was playing with got pulled apart by the various requirements and responsibilities of life. Would love to join you all, if its not too short notice. Comfortable playing any race/class, whatever the current party is lacking. Roleplaying over min/maxing fits well with my play style. Question: are you using any of the variant rules from WotC official material, such as bonus action potion drinking or as far as character starting equipment, or is there any homebrew rules/content to be aware of?

Anyone heard from this fellow as of yet? Just curious as I sent him a PM and maybe if you're on Discord with him you could ask him to check it?

Thread Information