DICE PACKS BUNDLE

ERROR Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Dead Suns AP 1 Incident at Absalom Statio

I've gotten this error several times. Windows 10 Home Ver 1903

I can reproduce this error when I click the "Story" button and then click the "Combat Tracker" button with the following module loaded Dead Suns AP 1 Incident at Absalom Station" , "Starfinder Core Rulebook, Starfinder Pact Worlds. I can not get the error to repeat until I exit the program and reload the campaign.

[12/12/2019 2:31:56 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [12/12/2019 2:37:18 PM] [NOTICE] Daily session backup created.
    [12/12/2019 2:37:18 PM] [NOTICE] Requesting cloud server.
    [12/12/2019 2:37:22 PM] [NOTICE] Connected to game server.
    [12/12/2019 2:37:22 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene exiting.
    [12/12/2019 2:37:23 PM] [NOTICE] Tabletop scene starting.
    [12/12/2019 2:40:21 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/Dead Suns AP 1 Incident at Absalom Station/portrait_id-00001_token) (*)
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

There was an issue where portrait tokens and other data folder tokens were not being saved correctly when added to module maps. I just pushed a fix for it for this issue last night; but any previously saved files may have this error. Can you try removing all tokens from the map (add one, then right click and delete all); and then adding a new token from CT; and then close and re-open campaign?

Thanks,
    JPG

Thread Information