DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Lines in the dial text

I have been seeing this text issue since I downloaded the FGU. I don't know if this has been reported and I am not finding the information on it.

As you can see in the image files that I have included I am getting a line through the text on the dial menus. This is the only place I am getting this contextual error.

Can someone help.

Thank you

P.S. I have included a third image that show the hotkey bar at the bottom that seems to having some "graphical issues" ???
    Attached Images Attached Images

What OS are you running on?
    What is your display scaling set to for your OS?
    Are you using any application compatibility settings for FGU?

I've seen a similar issue when we run FGU in the Unity debug editor, but not in the Live release. Basically, it's a seam where the pieces of the background frame do not join 100%, but it only seems to happen when some sort of display scaling is being done.

Regards,
    JPG

mis post
    Last edited by warhuck; December 12th, 2019 at 21:41.

I am running Win 10

1920 x 1080 (Recommended) --- LG 23EA63 monitor using a Radeon RX 580 series graphics card. also a second monitor (but only using FGU on one screen) LG MP59HT monitor.

I have selected run as administrator in the compatibility settings. (if that is what your asking).

IMG_20191212_133055917.jpg

Do your Radeon drivers have any per-application settings that might be causing scaling?

Have you changed any compatibility settings on a screen like this one?
    Untitled.png

Just trying to figure out how prevalent this is; or whether there is a specific setting which causes this.

Thanks,
    JPG

Do your Radeon drivers have any per-application settings that might be causing scaling?

Have you changed any compatibility settings on a screen like this one?
    Untitled.png

Just trying to figure out how prevalent this is; or whether there is a specific setting which causes this.

Thanks,
    JPG

I see this behavior as well.

I have a Radeon 570, running at 1680x1050 resolution. I have no scaling done. Windows display is set to 100% for scale and layout. In my Radeon settings, I have no per-application settings applied for FG.
    Example:
    screenshot0010.jpg

Windows Settings
    Screenshot_8.jpg

Radeon Global Settings
    Screenshot_2.jpg

Radeon Display Settings
    Screenshot_3.jpg

Compatibility Settings
    Screenshot_4.jpg
    Last edited by mattekure; December 13th, 2019 at 01:18.
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Blog Entries
    I just spotted this myself, only in the radial menu tool tips. 1920x1080 screen, no scaling applied anywhere.
    Ultimate License Holder

In the screenshot example you provided the only box I have checked is run as administrator.'

Also no scaling in the AMD Radeon app. Just running normal settings.

Also I just updated the AMD Radeon app and the drivers so I am up to date on those as well.
    Last edited by warhuck; December 13th, 2019 at 08:30.

Thanks, everyone. I think this must be a result of the way that the Radeon card/drivers work in some configurations. I've added a task to look into this. (FGU-814)

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information