5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Extensions tend to get created by community developers who want some kind of functionality that isn't there in standard FG. Very often that functionality can then make its way into the standard product - (prime example) but niche functionality (like this) probably won't be developed by the main FG devs.

So, yeah, look at developing (or convincing someone to develop - don't look at me) an extension to do something like this.
    Looking that way. Honestly most of the time when I ask things on here I already know there's no answer to my question, but ask just in case my fallible self missed something super useful.

Where might I post if I'm looking to possibly hire someone with a knowledge of coding to make something like this? As I mentioned before, it's something I'm invested enough to pay fairly for.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazingAzureCrow View Post
    Where might I post if I'm looking to possibly hire someone with a knowledge of coding to make something like this? As I mentioned before, it's something I'm invested enough to pay fairly for.
    This sub-forum is appropriate.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Yes, you can make a PC and then clone it into an NPC sheet. It's quite beautiful and elegant, just make a sanity pass on each tab of your NPC to make sure everything you need is there.
    Is this an extension? I'm not sure how to do this if its built into fg already.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemanpat View Post
    Is this an extension? I'm not sure how to do this if its built into fg already.
    No, it is built into the 2E (and maybe Savage Worlds) ruleset. It is not in most other rulesets because its is often a very subjective process.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No, it is built into the 2E (and maybe Savage Worlds) ruleset. It is not in most other rulesets because its is often a very subjective process.
    Ok. Thanks LE.

Thread Information