Thread: Envoy Get ‘em

Envoy Get ‘em

How do you apply the morale bonus that is conveyed by get ‘em? Can’t seem to figure it out or find anything on the forum. Thanks.

You need to add a set of new effects on your Actions tab. You First need to create an effect called Get 'Em having a duration of 1 round, that you apply to the target that you need the +1 against. Next you need to create an effect with the following text: IFT:CUSTOM(Get 'Em);ATK:1 morale which you apply to your party members. It's best to apply the IFT one to all of your party at the beginning of the session so that you don't forget. It won't give them a bonus until you've applied Get 'Em to a target.

See the attached image for detailed example

Get Em.png
    aka Laendra

Discord: Laendra#9660
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    Playtime: Prefer 8pm Central, or later
    Playing: Starfinder on Tuesday evenings
    DCI: 3317036507
    Organized Play: 2369539

Thanks - I'll give it a shot.

Very nice bit of coding. I wish there was a way to drag the XML straight from a forum post (or wiki) onto a character sheet’s action tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    I wish there was a way to drag the XML straight from a forum post (or wiki) onto a character sheet’s action tab.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...-Effects-Lists
    FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 24th to Sunday April 26th, 2020
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information