STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FGU Windows 10 d4 only rolls zero.

I looked all over to see if this was reported somewhere. I'm surprised I can't find anything but maybe it's a recent bug or somehow unique to my game. The d4 die literally only rolls zero. Either via the GUI or with a /roll command, d4 always comes up zero.

Other dice roll just fine.

I have confirmed this is also the case in the Mac version.

Same for me, tested on the SWADE and got the same.

Just tested myself... I also noticed there doesn't seem to be a cap on the number of dice you can right/click and add anymore. My finger got tired at 277.

---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Blog Entries
    Go buy a lottery ticket.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Yeah, sorry guys. I got a little too aggressive in one of my optimizations and broke the d4. I'll have a fix out shortly; just trying to wrap up a bunch of font-related changes.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    Just tested myself... I also noticed there doesn't seem to be a cap on the number of dice you can right/click and add anymore. My finger got tired at 277.

There is no limit at all. If you type "/roll 10000d20" into the chat FGU will do it, after a period of being completely locked up that is XD

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Yeah, sorry guys. I got a little too aggressive in one of my optimizations and broke the d4. I'll have a fix out shortly; just trying to wrap up a bunch of font-related changes.

Regards,
    JPG
    No worries! Just doing our due diligence as beta testers

Quote Originally Posted by Chev View Post
    There is no limit at all. If you type "/roll 10000d20" into the chat FGU will do it, after a period of being completely locked up that is XD
    I can't check right now but im pretty sure the right click to add a dice in FGC does have a cap.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

Quote Originally Posted by celestian View Post
    I can't check right now but im pretty sure the right click to add a dice in FGC does have a cap.
    IIRC it used to be 40 but was updated to 80 somewhere along the line.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information