DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP Need 1 Player Fridays every other week 9PM PST D&D4e Waterdeep

Looking for ONE player! [D&D 4E]

We recently lost one of our players and are looking for a replacement. Looking for a leader/healer!

FG License: DM has the Ultimate license, so you only need the free (demo) version of FG to play!
    Time Zone: United States, Arizona
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Every other week on Fridays. Starting at 9 PM Pacific time. Session usually go for 3 - 3.5 hours.
    Next game: https://a.chronus.eu/191070C
    Term: Long. The campaign we're looking at is exploring the Undermountain, which could potentially take us to level 30.
    Videao/Voice: During games we use Discord, voice only; no video. (language: english) Between sessions we communicate via Discord as well.

Game System: D&D4e - Setting: Forgotten Realms, specifically Waterdeep and the Undermountain dungeon.
    Game System Experience: We currently have a variety of players from beginners to experts, even some who used to DM themselves. Your experience level will be a non-issue for this group.

Character Type Preferred: We don't have a healer, however you are under no obligations to fill the leader role if you'd prefer to play another.

We currently have:
    • Elven Avenger
    • Tiefling Wizard|Cleric/Fighter (controller)
    • Human Paladin|Vampire (defender)
    • Hengeyokai Sorcerer (striker)

Character creation:
    Current party level is 5. Build a character at level 5 using point buy, standard rules for building at higher level (except for magic items), plus a free expertise feat and a free defense feat (because of feat taxes etc)
    For items you have 4,580gp to spend. (Maximum of 3 rare items, only player sources, max item level 9)

Your play style is what you choose, and (almost) nothing is out of the question as long as your character is WotC-Legal (if it can be found in a book, the DM will allow it). The only other requirement from the DM is no evil-aligned characters. Any variation of good or neutral is fine.

Note: I'm not the GM, just helping to find one more player. I will be able to answer most questions, but in some cases, I will have to ask him first.
    To err is human.
    To arrrr is pirate.

Llyle,

I sent you a PM, but I would be interested in trying out 4e I would like to discuss the game thus far, etc. but I am leaning towards a Pacifist Cleric (more details to follow after making the decision of course).

Thanks,

James

Thread Information