DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    I did a quick spot check on MGT2 1.1 and there appear to be no changes so everything should continue to work correctly.

If anyone sees anything please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    If anyone sees anything please let me know.
    Trojan Reaches -> Planet Noricum shows travel code GREEN and it should be YELLOW. Same problem with Ace, Theev, Scaladon, ... Ergo should be RED? Looks like all are Green? Maybe it is set all green?

I will take a look, it shouldn't be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by alfarobl View Post
    Trojan Reaches -> Planet Noricum shows travel code GREEN and it should be YELLOW. Same problem with Ace, Theev, Scaladon, ... Ergo should be RED? Looks like all are Green? Maybe it is set all green?
    Found the problem and fixed it in all the modules. It should be correctly displaying amber and red zones.

Thanks for noticing that.

Found the problem and fixed it in all the modules. It should be correctly displaying amber and red zones.

Thanks for noticing that.
    No thank you! Great help for us. I can confirm that now it shows correctly! Thanks again!

With the impending release of Behind the Claw, I am going to discontinue support for these modules. I am going to keep them available until it is in the store at which point I will remove the modules from distribution. I hope people have found them useful in their games, but they were always intended as a temporary until the official material was released.

That said, barring a major change to the Systems format in the ruleset these modules should continue to function indefinitely.

Hey Emsdev,

Thanks for your hardwork on entering data. It's a shame that BtC provides the system info for Deneb. Now you say impending, with the backlog and testing required, it's a good while off, plus I'm keen to get LordNanoc to focus on High Guard first!

No plans to heavily modify the data format, so they'll work. I've been careful when changing bits not to undo the community work.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hey Emsdev,

Thanks for your hardwork on entering data. It's a shame that BtC provides the system info for Deneb. Now you say impending, with the backlog and testing required, it's a good while off, plus I'm keen to get LordNanoc to focus on High Guard first!

No plans to heavily modify the data format, so they'll work. I've been careful when changing bits not to undo the community work.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Yeah, I know impending is a wide term with product releases but I figured better to say something earlier than later.

I'm looking forward to Beyond the Claw as a standard for the domain system information... plus Space Dolphins in Power Armor!!!

Yeah, I know impending is a wide term with product releases but I figured better to say something earlier than later.

I'm looking forward to Beyond the Claw as a standard for the domain system information... plus Space Dolphins in Power Armor!!!
    Indeed, it was quite odd to add those armour suits to the system, not sure how to automate it as well, as some things as just bespoke.

Plus BtC has 17 races, new vehicles, some new gear, something like 18 new spaceships, it's a real trove and I think it's once of the best products from Mongoose. Oh reminds me, I best email over the errors I found.

I'm also looking into unlocking 'ref' systems data,

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Just a quick question. Is it possible to import large amounts or even small amounts of UWP data from say CSV extracts, laid out similar to Travellermap data, or is it a matter of entering each system one by one?

I'm about to grab the Traveller Ruleset, but was looking to primarily use it for my own Universe.

Cheers in advance

Thread Information