DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Domain of Deneb System Information

Beyond the Claw has been released to the FG and Steam Stores so these mods are redundant. I will leave them up for people who want them, but there will be no further support.

Beyond the Claw can be found on the FG Store and the Steam store.

The original post:

Hi.

The following information is provided in these mods. Hex Location (Sector Numbering), System UWP, Bases, Trade Codes, Travel Codes, Stellar Information and Allegiance (see screenshot below).

Deneb (388 systems)
    The Spinward Marches (441 systems)
    The Reft (132 systems)
    The Trojan Reaches (329 systems)

These are released under the Far Future Enterprises Fair Use Policy: (here)

Please note that this information was translated to XML and then made into a module from my personal database. While I've done quite a bit of work to ensure that the data is consistent with universally available data, there is always the chance that something might be off. I'll do what I can to fix errors but I cannot be responsible for the weirdness that is a galaxy generated by random rolls.

Also, developers are free to use the information contained within to get a head-start on commercial projects (like Beyond the Claw). I don't own this information and it is universally available so have at it.

It does not appear to be working in MGT1 at this time even with the Universal Module Extension.

03/22/2020: Fixed the description associated with the population code.
    04/14/2020: Fixed worlds not correctly displaying as amber or red zones.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by esmdev; March 30th, 2021 at 21:21. Reason: Depreciation notification

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    Note to moderators, these modules do not contain anything that isn't publicly available for non-commercial use pursuant to the Far Future Enterprises Fair Use Policy (here.
    Great!

But please, as mentioned in the page you reference, include the disclaimer:
    The Traveller game in all forms is owned by Far Future Enterprises. Copyright 1977 - 2008 Far Future Enterprises. Traveller is a registered trademark of Far Future Enterprises. Far Future permits web sites and fanzines for this game, provided it contains this notice, that Far Future is notified, and subject to a withdrawal of permission on 90 days notice. The contents of this site are for personal, non-commercial use only. Any use of Far Future Enterprises's copyrighted material or trademarks anywhere on this web site and its files should not be viewed as a challenge to those copyrights or trademarks. In addition, any program/articles/file on this site cannot be republished or distributed without the consent of the author who contributed it.
    Easiest way to do that is to include a single story entry in each module.

Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Easiest way to do that is to include a single story entry in each module.
    Hi, thanks for the suggestion, I re-uploaded the mods to include the disclaimer.

I reorganized the first post to better specify what is in the modules. I also added a screenshot of the Glisten subsector and the Glisten system.

The modules are not visible in MGT1 with or without the Universal Module Extension.

Blog Entries
    The modules are not visible in MGT1 with or without the Universal Module Extension.
    Assuming the notes are correct for the Universal Module extension, damned has not yet added MGT2 to the ruleset tags it looks for.

Morning,

WOW! Excellent!

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

New to FG bought Unity Ultimate for Traveller. Pulled your modules and loaded them to campaign, still learning how, and discovered bug. Only looked at a few worlds so far but in every one I looked at the Population description box is talking about weapon restrictions not population size and also the box is not expandable to be able to read all of the description for some of the info. Very happy to see all this being done though. Keep up the great work.

Alf

Quote Originally Posted by neiatar View Post
    New to FG bought Unity Ultimate for Traveller. Pulled your modules and loaded them to campaign, still learning how, and discovered bug. Only looked at a few worlds so far but in every one I looked at the Population description box is talking about weapon restrictions not population size and also the box is not expandable to be able to read all of the description for some of the info. Very happy to see all this being done though. Keep up the great work.

Alf
    Hi, the population description has been fixed. Thanks for catching that.

Also, the box lengths are a part of the MGT2 ruleset. That is a change that would need to come from MadBeardMan.
    Last edited by esmdev; March 22nd, 2020 at 09:32.

Hi, the population description has been fixed. Thanks for catching that.

Also, the box lengths are a part of the MGT2 ruleset. That is a change that would need to come from MadBeardMan.
    Hello,

@Neiatar, thanks for getting into Traveller on FG, keep asking questions and if something appears wrong let me (us) know.

Yea I'm reducing the code field sizes, to allow the description boxes more space and allowing the window to be made wider, that's going to done in the next 30 minutes.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

All I can say is Wow and thank you.

Thread Information