DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum View Post
    Is there no FG conversion of the Shattered Star AP? I've looked in the store, but can't seem to find any...
    There is now, book 1 at least. You can find it here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...ZOSMWPZO9061FG

Is there any intention to have Shattered star Part 2-6 available for purchase in the Fantasy Ground Store?

Intent, yes. Progress, not a lot I'm afraid. I have the files to convert it as I hope to run it for my group as our next campaign, but we've yet to start book 6 of Rise of the Runelords first.

I know the thread is a year old but do we know if they plan on creating the 2-6AP. I see they have the first module.

I guess I should make a start on it... I hadn't realised it had been that long.

I don't know if the guy making the adventure paths for Fantasy Grounds is reading this thread but I would like to thank you for finishing all 6 adventure paths for Shattered Star and making them available in the store.

You are my hero! Looking forward to seeing what other adventure paths will get official FG releases in the future!

I made book 1, unfortunately I had to hand back the other 5 as time and inclination to complete them were depleted. Glad you got the adventure you wanted though.

Allyx, thanks for book 1, it is appreciated.

Thread Information