FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: D&D Essentials

D&D Essentials

Hi.

I decided to check out FGU for the first time this morning and loaded only the D&D Essentials Kit and the associated module to give a go in a simple environment.

Character creation went pretty well.

On the tables that are associated with backgrounds the text after the numbers (like acolyte flaw: 4-4 I'm inflexible in my thinking) the I'm inflexible in my thinking didn't display. Because I wanted to report this I can't get it to repeat so I can screen shot it.

Also, if the remote player goes to options and clicks currencies it creates an error 5 times:

Script execution error: [string "list"]:23: attempt to index field 'isgmonly' (a nil value)

In addition the same error is generated 20 times if they click languages, my assumption is that it is 1 for each currency and 1 for each languages.

Also, I'm not sure what this is about but

Graphic: Unable to load file (modules/DD Dragon of Icespire Peak/portrait_id-00001_token) (*)

The above error registered on the DM side when I was logging onto the localhost player. The player side loaded without error and I didn't see any problem on either side beyond DM side notice.

Finally, I tried some of the maps to check out the LOS feature. Dragon of Icespire Peak is listed as converted but didn't see any evidence of that. I'm not sure if it needs to be turned on somewhere or I was doing something wrong or it's converted but not activated, but I didn't see it on the player side. Hopefully that is just me.

Thanks for the details.

Tables
    Unable to create issue with the text missing in the table; but let me know if you can recreate.

Campaign Currency and Language Lists
    Filed as FGU-810.

Portrait token error on GM
    I was able to recreate the issue on a campaign reload. Filed as FGU-811.

LOS data for Icespire Peak
    I was able to see the LOS data right away on the farmhouse map. Make sure that you are looking at the player maps (not GM maps), and that you unlock the image and turn on the LOS toggle.

Regards,
    JPG

Ah, I wasn't aware of the LOS toggle, I'll check that when I am at PC.

It looks like the currency and language list issue was actually an issue in CoreRPG ruleset. I've pushed a fix to CoreRPG to address the issue.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information