STAR TREK 2d20

Keeping Time Tip

This is something quite simple but I fine it helps me to keep track of passing time.

Found a 24hr time scale. Resized it so I could put a grid on it that allowed a Token on every half-Hour. I can then move it along as time passes

Keeping at the top helps to remind me to do it too.

I also allows me to place PINs to link to certain events that may happen at a certain time during the day.

See Image
    (I also made a table to randomly give hourly temperatures; Its a desert)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Willot; December 9th, 2019 at 10:46.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

You probably already know this, but in case not...

The built-in calendar has a time option. You can even have it display the time and date in chat.
    Fantasy Grounds Unity Lives! Good job, Smiteworks!

The built-in calendar has a time option. You can even have it display the time and date in chat.
    Yep, but I feel this image method is easier and can been taken in at a glance.
    You can of course share the image if the players want to know the time

PS Just noticed on the above image My Inn opens pretty damn early LOL
    Last edited by Willot; December 10th, 2019 at 00:11.
    "When questing once in noble wood of gray medieval pine, I came upon a tomb, rain-slicked, rubbed cool, ethereal, its inscription long vanished, yet still within its melancholy fissures."

Thread Information