FG Spreadshirt Swag

Resizing Sidebar Buttons

I am messing around with altering the MoreCore Esoterrorists extension into a Mutant City Blues 2e extension. One of the things I am trying (and failing) to work out is how to change the width of the buttons on the sidebar. in the image from the original Esoterrorist extension you can see the pentagram icon is positioned part way under the text and the text in some cases (e.g. MoreCore Locations) is clipped off.

MCESO.png

Where and how can I change the anchoring/positioning of the these things and the width?

Blog Entries
    I have to change the name of that button to just Locations - actually I have done that but it is still waiting for me to publish...

If possible I'd still like to know where to find the fiddly bits that determine the the anchor points and width and such as I would like to change some of it

Blog Entries
    There are not any anchor points.
    Download the Curse Of Strahd extension for 5E and you will be able to more easily find the files thet pertain to the menu in there as there are less files to look thru.

Mostly i think its in scripts/manager_desktop.lua

Some discussion and pointers in this thread: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...t-side-buttons It's mostly about the number of buttons in the sidebar, but it does mention button sizing (post #6) and there's a skeleton extension where you could add some of the sizing commands to experiment.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information