DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

Thread: MGT2 v1.1.0

Folks,

Need to sleep now, but almost ready to push v1.1 (the first major update) which starts to add all the code to get the second book 'Central Supply Catalogue' fully functional.

I need to finish up the updated armour rules, ie Ablat has a protection value of '+1 (+6 vs. lasers)', this will then apply an armour value of 1 to all damage types except Lasers (which it'll apply 6) and radiation (which will be 0).

The first update in the v1.1 branch will contain the updated weapon rules for ammunition.

I've also pushed Reach Adventure 4, Last Flight of the Amaur as it contains spacecraft stuff, and the v1.1 will start to add the data for High Guard.

Huzzah,
    MBM
    Ruleset and much more content built for FGU.
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

The updated armor system will be a huge advance to the ruleset and net you a +1 to your SOC characteristic.

Quote Originally Posted by esmdev View Post
    The updated armor system will be a huge advance to the ruleset and net you a +1 to your SOC characteristic.
    That's awesome news, as well due to some virus or something I might be away in my cave for a while yet and will lose SOC points!
    Come join me on Twitter at: https://twitter.com/MadBeardMan to see what I'm up to!

Hi Folks,

Was hoping to finish it over the weekend but then stupid old me wanted to add all the basic ships info from the Core Rulebook, so I'm doing just that. Got all the tokens done and now the Spacecraft data sheet works like this:

When you add a new spacecraft, you automatically have the following details added (just the descriptions, you'll need to enter in the detail, tons and cost)

"Hull",
    "Armour",
    "M-Drive",
    "J-Drive",
    "Power Plant",
    "Fuel Tanks",
    "Bridge",
    "Computer",
    "Sensors",
    "Weapons",
    "Systems",
    "Staterooms",
    "Software",
    "Common Areas",
    "Cargo"

So it saves you from having to enter all of those.

Now you can add more, just click the 'edit' button and voila, the add button appears. Clicking it will add a blank line to the bottom. You then enter your additional details, and drag it into place using the icon to the right with the up/down arrow. Left click and hold, then drag and that's it.

Doing it this way means I can start to add the data section, by section, ie Hulls, then Armour and so on, but for the v1.1 release line it's all about getting Spacecraft ready for v1.2 (High Guard) as well as making sure all Equipment is working fine from Central Supply.

LordNanoc will soon have this over to him to begin his awesome testing.

Oh and v1.1 comes with a nicer chat window, less contrast!

I'll be back on it tomorrow night, hope to finish up the Spacecraft from the Core Rulebook, then finish my tweaks with the armour system.

Huzzah and good night,
    MBM

When? My travelers are very much waiting. They are preparing the design of their new ship for this Saturday's game. )))

Awesome news, MBM!

Quote Originally Posted by Serg Barbeau View Post
    When? My travelers are very much waiting. They are preparing the design of their new ship for this Saturday's game. )))
    Hi Serg,

Tonight the final ships will be completed.

Then finish off/test the armour updates and over to LordNanoc, once all the niggles are sorted then it'll be released, CSC will then soon follow along with Reach Adventure 4.

Cheers,
    MBM

Quote Originally Posted by MadBeardMan View Post
    Hi Serg,

Tonight the final ships will be completed.

Then finish off/test the armour updates and over to LordNanoc, once all the niggles are sorted then it'll be released, CSC will then soon follow along with Reach Adventure 4.

Cheers,
    MBM
    Perfectly!
    I have already exported CSC items to FG, but I am from Russia and immediately translate to Russian. The item descriptions are in Russian, but the names, characteristics, and images (taken from PDF) of the items are in English. If this helps, then I can give CSC Mod.
    Sorry for my English.

Good Idea actually.
    Thinking about translating stuff to German here... Hmmm��

Morning All,

One more thing to fix in v1.1 (where the ROF box shows), and add the basic 'Spacecraft' data for the new Spacecraft Record Sheet. Doing that all tonight/tomorrow.

Cheers,
    MBM

Thread Information