5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

FGU Starfinder unable to build PC starships

I was able to reproduce this error in macOS 10.14 and Windows 10 with a new clean campaign. With the GM Starfinder Core Rule Book Loaded.

I opened PC Ships and selected edit and pressed the +. A new ship sheet opened and the instruction window. I gave the ship a name and a tier rating. I then open the Starship windows and tried to drop a shuttle frame on the sheet. Nothing happens when dropped. There are not any error messages and nothing is displayed in chat. I tried to drop other Frames but that also failed. I did not have any extension active.
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

Quote Originally Posted by Ulric View Post
    I was able to reproduce this error in macOS 10.14 and Windows 10 with a new clean campaign. With the GM Starfinder Core Rule Book Loaded.

I opened PC Ships and selected edit and pressed the +. A new ship sheet opened and the instruction window. I gave the ship a name and a tier rating. I then open the Starship windows and tried to drop a shuttle frame on the sheet. Nothing happens when dropped. There are not any error messages and nothing is displayed in chat. I tried to drop other Frames but that also failed. I did not have any extension active.
    First, the Starship system is being built as we speak. Do you have the Starship extension running?
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

I was also able to replicate the PC Ship sheet isn't accepting drag 'n drop from any sources at the moment in Unity.

I blame JPG...
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Samarex View Post
    First, the Starship system is being built as we speak. Do you have the Starship extension running?
    Here is a FGC SFRPG new campaign with no extensions loaded and I can drop the shuttle frame onto the ship sheet.

Screen Shot 2019-12-07 at 10.17.56 PM.png
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FGU Ultimate License
    FG Discord - Lord_Ulric
    Time Zone: US Eastern (GMT -5)
    Playing -
    Starfinder, D&D, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, Hero System aka Champions, Traveller, and more!
    My Forge Creations

@Samarex / @superteddy57 / @deer_buster,

Can you guys verify that the drops work as well as FGC? I made some changes to windowlist drop handling this weekend in FGU client; and I want to make sure it's working the same as FGC.

Thanks,
    JPG

Yes, FGC's version of the ruleset is accepting drops to the PC ships and updating the relevant fields.

Yes, but I need to know if FGU is.

Or you can provide me the steps to set up the test case in a new campaign...

Thanks,
    JPG

This may be resolved or be a specific client issue. I was unable to reproduce the issue in FGU following the same steps.
    I could drop the shuttle to a new ship, though I may have built this ship wrong - new to SF.

ship1.JPG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargen View Post
    This may be resolved or be a specific client issue. I was unable to reproduce the issue in FGU following the same steps.
    I could drop the shuttle to a new ship, though I may have built this ship wrong - new to SF.
    This should have been resolved in yesterday's update. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post467308

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information