5E Character Create Playlist

Sync client view

i looked in forums and i guess i missed it

is there a way for the GM to sync the view of the players in Unity I can't seem to find it yet?

What does it mean to "sync the view of the players"? Is this an FGC function you're used to? If so, how would you perform this action in FGC?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pollux View Post
    What does it mean to "sync the view of the players"? Is this an FGC function you're used to? If so, how would you perform this action in FGC?
    Share an image with players, right click on the image and chose Share > Sync Client View.

What it does is re-zoom and re-center the image so that the players see what you are seeing. This is useful on large maps when a player goes "I don't see the room. What room did you draw a circle around?" all because they have zoomed in on the flower bush in the corner and the room you are pointing out is not longer in their image

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

It is not implemented in FGU image control, since the image control was rewritten from scratch. I've added FGU-795 to review whether it is added in FGU and when.

Regards,
    JPG

Hi Moon, great work on the last update, me and my players were very happy playing this weekend. During play I tried to use sync-player-view (by right-click on map). But according to my players this was not working, no refitting and zoom in of the dms view on their map. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for all your efforts!

Moon, my players and I really enjoy the program, we've been playing every Saturday and are absolutely having a blast. I've ran a couple tests on unity as I transfer our long running campaign over, and I gotta say I am excited to see my players reactions to the new features.

I am experiencing this problem where our maps wont sync when I click the sync client view (by right-clicking on map, then layers)
    It also didn't work for me in classic, though its been a while since I've tried it, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something.

I thought this was working. Hmm, I've gotta test this out when I get home.

Thread Information