STAR TREK 2d20

Terrain Doesn't Display as Closed Loop

When creating terrain lines, I believe the intention is for them to be created as a closed loop. As of the most recent update available an hour or so ago, when I create a piece of terrain:

• It renders as an apparently open loop, with the final 2 vertexes unconnected by a green line segment. I expect the loop to be closed at this point.
    • If I grab one of the unconnected vertices and move it, the missing green line appears to close the loop.If previous state was displaying accurately, I would not have expected this vertex move to create any connection. Perhaps in the previous step the UI is failing to display a connection that does, in fact, exist.

See attached gif for a repo demo, this is consistently reproduceable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pollux; December 6th, 2019 at 04:46. Reason: reupload gif - it was too big before

I just checked this with the most recent build; and I'm not seeing that issue. Are you still seeing after you run an Update?

Regards,
    JPG

Grabbed today's FGU update about 10 minutes ago, the issue is still there.
    1. Windows 10 is my platform
    2. Created a fresh campaign
    3. corerpg, local server, private server
    4. loaded FG Battle maps module
    5. Opened Street2
    6. Drew a terrain piece as shown in the gif demo in the thread parent. Same "open until the vertex gets moved" behavior is displayed.

That's all the relevant steps I can think of that might be in play. Let me know if there is any additional detail I can provide to help narrow things down, or if there are any steps I can take to produce more detailed debugging output for you.

Thanks for the additional information. I was able to recreate with your exact steps. I've filed as FGU-793.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information