FG Spreadshirt Swag

Spaces in Mac Data Directory path cause 'Access to the path (path) denied' errors

I changed my Data Directory path in Settings to include "Fantasy Grounds" and I received a number of "Access to the path 'path' denied" error messages (see below). When I created a new folder without the space, set the Data Directory to the new folder, and updated the problem went away. I'm using Mac OS 10.15.1 (Catalina)

Steps to Reproduce
    1) Create the destination folder in Finder with a space in it (for example: /Users/username/Documents/Games/Fantasy Grounds)
    2) Launch FantasyGroundsUpdater
    3) Click Settings, select Advanced tab
    4) Click the folder icon next to Data Directory and select destination path (with spaces in it) and click Save
    5) Click Update
    6) Click Launch Fantasy Grounds

Expect: No errors in log
    Actual: A number of "Access to the path 'path' denied errors, including Vault, Ruleset, Extension, Owned Campaign, and Played Campaign list loads. See log, below:

Code:
    [12/5/2019 7:46:39 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Vault File List Build From File: Access to the path '/Users/steve/Documents/Games/Fantasy Grounds/vault' is denied.
    [12/5/2019 7:46:39 PM] [NOTICE] Launcher scene starting.
    [12/5/2019 7:46:39 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Ruleset List Load : Access to the path '/Users/steve/Documents/Games/Fantasy Grounds/rulesets' is denied.
    [12/5/2019 7:46:39 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Extension List Load : Access to the path '/Users/steve/Documents/Games/Fantasy Grounds/extensions' is denied.
    [12/5/2019 7:46:39 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Owned Campaign List Load: Access to the path '/Users/steve/Documents/Games/Fantasy Grounds/campaigns' is denied.
    [12/5/2019 7:46:39 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Played Campaign List Load: Access to the path '/Users/steve/Documents/Games/Fantasy Grounds/cache' is denied.

Thanks for reporting. I've filed as FGU-787 for Ryan to investigate.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information