5E Character Create Playlist

DM LFG for 5E Homebrew Weekly Wed/Thurs 6:30pm PST

GM with FG Ultimate License w/ D&D 5E essentials bundle looking for players for a homebrew.

Ruleset: 5E
    Time: Weekly, 6:30pm PST starting time Wednesdays or Thursdays
    3 to 5 players
    Discord Channel

Maps custom made with Dungeon Painter Studios

If Wednesdays, I would be very interested. I adore homebrew.

However, I must be up front about this, I am autistic. The most common issue I have gaming is that it makes me not be able to handle noises from players during the game when they are not talking. I need players (not the DM) to use push to talk, or toggle mute, or something like that so that they are not always broadcasting on an open mike. I like playing race/class combos that are not seen as optimal or usual, Gnome bard, Dwarf rogue, etc. When stepping into an established group, I tend to lay back for the first few sessions to better gauge the group and how to best fit in, personality-wise. My quietness in those games is not from a lack of interest, but it is from a lack of enough data to feel comfortable enough to interject and interact at normal levels.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Blog Entries
    I too am interested. Wednesdays are also preferable for me. Is this game going to be streamed? And do you have a start date?

I am interested; either night works. When would we start?

I'm interested as well, both nights work for me. I am new to Fantasy Grounds however (although watched a bunch of videos and played around with it a bit solo), not new to 5E otherwise.

Well, this is five days late, but if you still have a spot I am interested! I am EST, but your 6:30 PST for me works out great because I have two monsters to put to sleep every day and am usually not available until 8 or 8:30 EST. Roughly how long will each session be? I am new to FG and only have a few hours of experience in 5e.

Hi, If there is a slot available in the game, I´m happy to fill in. I´m pretty much free on wednesdays.

I am a veteran player of 3.5, pathfinder and starfinder, with more than 400 in Roll20, albeit I am fairly new at Fantasy rolls.
    Just give me a holler and let´s roll.

Hi there! I am quite likely too late, but in case it didn't work out with someone else I would like to put my name on the list! I live in San diego and am good both days. Homebrew is the absolute best in my oppinion, I like playing rangers but I'm open to doing things to help the team!

Thread Information