FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I've updated the ruleset at that link to no longer throw errors on load; so go download it again. However, I did not update any functionality; so it will work just like it did in FGC.

I was unable to recreate the issue on failed load. Once I closed FGU after failed load and started again, it worked fine.

Regards,
    JPG

Tried out the updated ruleset and it now loads up with several warnings and only a couple of errors which is a major improvement from before. It looks to load up just fine however the ruleset is still broken with several issues. Character sheets are missing several parts, dice rolls aren't comparing difficulties and throwing errors and several button control issues to name a few.

Most of the problems just look to be issues where the older ruleset just needs tweeked to work on the newer version. A quick poke around is showing me issues with the XML formats and lua script problems.

For now i am just going to wait for the new ruleset release you mentioned previously and go from that. Vampire isn't the only game I play so its not the end of the world that I use the FGC for a while longer.

Thread Information