STAR TREK 2d20

LFG 1 Player, UK GMT, Wednesday or Thursday, 5e

FG License: Steam [STANDARD]
    Time Zone: GMT [U.K.]
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Any time on Wednesday or Thursday or any day thats not sunday if its after 1800GMT. I hope to have weekly sessions.
    Term: Long term but happy to do some one shots untill I find my group.
    Voice: Discord or Skype, English. Issues with spelling so voice is realy preferd... unless I play a low int charactor.... hmmm?

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
    Game System Experience: Played a few games of 5E but still qute new.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: Understand basics but may need guidence on somethings.
    Preferred Enviroment and Style: I prefer games that focus on story, intrigue and role playing, not realy a heavy combat player. I'd say I play more of a utility charactor. Don't mind out of charactor talk it's a social game after all.

Character Type Preferred: Don't realy have a prefrence, happy to fit with whatever the DM throws at me but, if its ok with DM and group I'd want to try playing a non-conventional/tradional race. Gobblin? Never played a spell caster yet but thinking of trying a shaman or druid next game.
    About me: I'm a chef, blogger, ex army (Light Dragoons - Light Cav), 24yo, English. I enjoy penpalling and have even played a few penpall RPG (DeProfundus) and I climb montians on my holidays and love fitness currently on an intensive calisthenics program! Also seem to gone a bit mad recently, talking to inanimate objects and myself. lol

I can start right away next Wedensday or Thursday and don't mind jumping into a already established group.

If you want to know more or have a group I can join send me a message!
    Last edited by IDAIN; December 5th, 2019 at 12:54.

Thread Information