DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Shortcuts for various UI windows operations

Ahoi!

Will Unity support standard keyboard shortcuts for various UI windows operations that are common in most other software?

- CTRL/CMD-W to close the currently active window.

- CTRL/CMD-TAB to switch between windows, especially needed when they are on top of each other.

- CTRL/CMD-+/- to zoom in and out.

- F11 to maximize/restore a window.

Thanks and regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Weissrolf View Post
    Ahoi!

Will Unity support standard keyboard shortcuts for various UI windows operations that are common in most other software?

- CTRL/CMD-W to close the currently active window.

- CTRL/CMD-TAB to switch between windows, especially needed when they are on top of each other.

- CTRL/CMD-+/- to zoom in and out.

- F11 to maximize/restore a window.

Thanks and regards.
    Hi

When I've understood it correctly then no, there is in FG not really something like an "active window" because they're technically not windows, more templates for something and so on This would probably need a lot of code rewrite. I may be wrong now with that explanation (I only try to remember what Moon Wizard wrote somewhere, my memory may be wrong) but I am mostly sure that these hotkeys do not exist in FGU
    Last edited by Kelrugem; December 5th, 2019 at 03:57.

We will not be adding any additional window management features before release. We will prioritize window management improvements along with all other requested features after release.

Regards,
    JPG

Blog Entries
    Ideas such as these should be added to the Wishlist if they are not already there. See the link in Moon Wizard's signature for the wishlist.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information