5E Character Create Playlist
Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Blog Entries
    No, because SmiteWorks doesn't control outside developers. They might reject something in QA that could take a few hours of labor, but the developer has a life and doesn't get to it for 2 months. Just too many things beyond control to give an estimate and then have people upset when expectations are not met.

I dont know specifics of this case. But it is not uncommon for a publisher to say something like XYZ is coming to FG in January 2021 because maybe that is when they sent it to their 3rd party converter/developer and they think it's like converting something to PDF. Maybe their converter quits. Maybe it's more complicated. Maybe SmiteWorks QA has a backlog. Just too many possibilities and too easy to upset folks when expectations are not met.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    I think they need an extension to modify the main character sheet as they add additional skills.

I converted chunks of it for my own use but if I have to guess that is the main thing that would cause delays.

I do community development myself and I have something that is in the back burner because the outside company did not get me tokens for 3 weeks and the. I got busy with my job and other projects.
    Ultimate License. Running Hyperborea and CoC. Asks lots of questions. Mgpotter.com. PureVPN is a tested solution to run games when traveling. https://billing.purevpn.com/aff.php?aff=33044

Skills can be added relatively easy. The big change will be formula spells.

Hello,

I have just prchased the first chapter of Ghoul island for Sandy Petersen´s Cthulhu mythos, but when I click on some Npc images a message saying that I have to activate the Sandy Petersen Cuthulhu Mythos module is shown, I have been lloking for it in trh FG store but I am not able to find it, where can I find that module?

Thank you.
    Last edited by iolarion; February 12th, 2022 at 09:28.

Quote Originally Posted by iolarion View Post
    Hello,

I have just prchasded the first chapter of Ghoul island for Sandy Petersen´s Cthulhu mythos, but when I click on some Npc Images a message saying that I have to activate the Sandy Petersen Cuthulhu Mythos module, I have been lloking for it in trh FG store but I am not able to find it, where can I find that module?

Thank you.
    That’s because the source book is yet to be released. I would have assumed though that all images would be included in the adventure. If not another reason why the source book should have been released first. And before anyone comes on here and says it’s all been converted by outside developers, it is Smiteworks responsibility to manage the QC aspect of all releases. They could have held back on these adventures until after the source book.

In some good news, I did get an email from Petersen Games on Thursday saying the source will be available soon. So let’s hope it’s not too long.

Thank you for your response, I will wait for the release of the module to play the campaign.

I wonder why it is not stated in the info of the Ghoul Island that in order to play the campaign you need the Cyhulu Mythos module and that it is yet to be released, that lack of information induces error buying an uncomplete product.

Regards.
    Last edited by iolarion; February 13th, 2022 at 08:22.

Any news on the mythos book release?

Bump

Bump

In the words of my father "we'll get there when we get there."

Thread Information