DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
    What that response likely means is that the developer thought it was done, sent it to SmiteWorks and they sent it back with a list of things to fix or something they felt needed to be added, and the developer then needs to adjust whatever is on the list and it will then have to go back to SmiteWorks for review restarting the process.

Would anyone be interested in playing the Ghoul Island adventure path using Arkham Horror inspired character classes (Troll Lord games Amazing Adventures content / home brew content) and the 5E D&D rule set? I converted the content to FG, and then my group collapsed after the second session. One of the players got a job offer and had to quit. It would need to be during the afternoons or evenings EST time zone. I put a ton of work into it, so I still want to run it.

I've just noticed this is getting some traction finally. Do we have an ETA? My wallet is ready!!!

What's up Smiteworks? The source book hasn't been released, Act 1 of Ghoul Island hasn't been released. But I see that Act 2 has just turned up in the shop.

Blog Entries
    These type of products are converted and prepared by community members. One can assume that these are being converted by different people so they have been completed and approved at different times. Another possibility is that Act 1 had problems found in QA and was sent back for revisions wile Act 2 passed.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Then perhaps Act 2 should have been held back until Act 1 is approved? Just seems rather odd to let it go. Would be nice to get the source book though. I had done the conversion of all 4 acts some time ago and ran the campaign myself about 18 months ago, so it’s worthwhile conversion to get. Makes a great change from your normal type of adventures. Will be interesting how they implement formula spells as well.

Well I hope that they get the source book and Act 1 up soon, or they're going to be pretty disappointed in the number of sale for this one I fear...

Quote Originally Posted by Ludd_G View Post
    Well I hope that they get the source book and Act 1 up soon, or they're going to be pretty disappointed in the number of sale for this one I fear...
    Agreed. There are quite a few adventures in the whole series that rely on the source book. It seems to be a lost opportunity at the moment.

Act 1 now released, but we still need the source book published. Is there any timescale we can possible expect this to be released? Petersen Games initially announced it was coming to FG in January 2021.

Thread Information