DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Tell me some advantages of players having above demo or even ultimate?

Greetings again,

Its raining pretty good today here in Ventura County California. Yay for rain.

I have ultimate and another player has Ultimate. What if any would be the advantage of having players play at a higher license?

What I mean is I have two other players using demo for my game. Is there an advantage to a regular player who plays with an 'ultimate' gm to move up past the demo?

Blog Entries
    They would be financially supporting SmiteWorks. Other than that, their is no added functionality or features or capabilities.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Some players like to have their own copy of certain DLC (say, a Player's Handbook/Guide or some other 'Player Options' supplement) to work with their characters offline. This is especially useful for players who do Organized Play (Adventure League, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder Society and others) as the very nature of Organized Play means you'll have a different group and probably a different GM each session.

Other groups like to rotate GMs, and in those cases, it's usually best if everyone has at least a Standard license to allow for that.

Feature-wise, however, licenses are geared towards GMs since the GM is hosting the server the players connect to. If a GM happens to have the Ultimate license, then a full table of demo users can connect to their server. Population-wise, there are still far more Standard licence GMs out there than Ultimate. Also twice per year during FG Con (April and October) all Standard licences are automatically upgraded to Ultimate even if they're not hosting FG Con games.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    They would be financially supporting SmiteWorks. Other than that, their is no added functionality or features or capabilities.
    ^^^ perhaps the best reason!

Blog Entries
    Good catch Talyn, I missed all that.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Talyn has a great answer.

I'd add that it's nice to spread around the DMing duties so everyone having at least a Full means you can rotate and the DM is less likely to get burnt out.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating the GM. Rotating
    Damned, how much sleep did you get lately? (though I see what you did there )

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I had nearly 2.5 hours sleep last might - feeling top, top, top of the world!

(Of course I hope you can sleep more soon )

Thread Information