v3.3.9 - CoreRPG: Issues/Problems to create player token

Hey,

I just started a new campaign and the players set their portraits. But if I want to drag and drop the tokens to new images it is not working. I start the drag & drop process at the portraits in the upper left corner or in the charcheet or in the character selection. Nothing is working.

Is there a new way? Is it a bug or a new feature?

Thanks

Lule

Blog Entries
    Nothing changed or issues reported I've heard of. Where exactly are you trying to drop a new image on?

Current Projects: Ultimate Undermountain (NYDUM)
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets
    DMsGuild Content: Balance Disturbed (Adventure), Dungeon Room Descriptions
    FG Product Reviews: Virtual Scribe Reviews

If you're drag/dropping directly to an image - make sure you're dragging the token (not the portrait) and make sure that the image is unlocked.

If these are all done, it might help to provide a screenshot showing the issue.
    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Okay here are the screenshots:

1. before dropping on image (dragging from red is not working, only dragging from green is working)

Chartoken1_20191205.jpg

2. after dropping on image starting dragging from the red marked areas in screenshot 1

Chartoken2_20191205.jpg

That's the way you should be doing it - dragging the token from the combat tracker. If you don't, then the token on the map is not linked to the combat tracker and targeting, etc. won't work.
    FG Con 15 Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Nov. 8-10, 2019
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information