FG Spreadshirt Swag

Is demo already available?

Hey there, I'm planning on using FGU on a face-to-face game tomorrow to try the new features and LOS and I wanted to know if demo is already available (I'm using Ultimate Classic + another laptop with demo for the players) or if I should just go with using a 2nd monitor if I really wanna stick to FGU.

I'm asking because last update on Kickstarter was talking about 3rd Dec more or less and I couldn't find any method to start as a demo.

Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreBLJ View Post
    Hey there, I'm planning on using FGU on a face-to-face game tomorrow to try the new features and LOS and I wanted to know if demo is already available (I'm using Ultimate Classic + another laptop with demo for the players) or if I should just go with using a 2nd monitor if I really wanna stick to FGU.

I'm asking because last update on Kickstarter was talking about 3rd Dec more or less and I couldn't find any method to start as a demo.

Thanks in advance!
    See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...010#post466010

So, there will be some little delay (and I think the Kickstarter update only meant that the 3. December will be the earliest date for such a thing )

Thread Information