5E Character Create Playlist

Create New Mounts?

Is there a way to create a new entry for mounts in the items section?
    I want to create entries for ToA
    Everybody lies...
    -Dr. Gregory House, HOUSE MD-

Urge to destroy world, rising...
    -Black Mage, 8-Bit Theater-

Blog Entries
    I don't have ToA (which I'm guessing has an extension to create a new object type of mount?) But you can create a new item of any object type by either dragging the object back on to it's list and you will get a copy that you can then edit, or by clicking the edit pencil and then the green plus that appears, or right click on the list and select New Item.

If you need more info let us know, I know it's in the wiki, user manual and on various videos that we can find for you.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Hello,
    I found this post and the method described doesn't seem to work for me. I can drag a "Horse, Riding" into a new list. It does appear and it is editable but it doesn't give me any options when I edit it to set the Speed or Carrying Capacity which was one of the very reasons I wanted to edit it.Is there something in the Non-ID, Notes, or Rarity field that I need to fill in so that the Speed and Carrying capacity will show up?

Blog Entries
    Does the existing horse have a speed? Does it have a carrying capacity?

(Sorry, I'm not that familiar with mounts).

Perhaps you can share a screen shot with both the original horse and the one you have copied and are trying to edit?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Here is an Image of FG with an two example of what I'm talking about.

FG_screen1.jpg

So the first animal "Horse, Draft" on the left is the "new" editable "item" from the D&D basic, the "Horse, Draft" on the right is the original. You will notice that the new editable item doesn't list the speed or carrying capacity. Onto the second example.

The second animal is the "Horse, Riding". The D&D Basic version is on the left and the editable version is on the right. Even when the editable animal is opened to allow you to edit there are no fields for speed or carrying capacity. I've tried variations of the Mounts and Other Animals "Type" to see if that would change the fields that are available but haven't found anything.

The entries for mounts are added by the parsing tool used to create the various modules. By default the item dialog doesn’t have entries for carrying capacity or speed. So all you can do is add such details to the description.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information