DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Thread: fg key?

fg key?

i'm on my laptop and i'm trying to get into the game for tonight but it says i'm a demo user.
    i'm logged in on the settings part of the FG client but theres no CD key listed at the top area so i'm guessing it doesn't reconize my account is real even though i am logged in. where can i find out what my FG key is?

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    i'm on my laptop and i'm trying to get into the game for tonight but it says i'm a demo user.
    i'm logged in on the settings part of the FG client but theres no CD key listed at the top area so i'm guessing it doesn't reconize my account is real even though i am logged in. where can i find out what my FG key is?
    Hi, entering your account info doesn't auto-populate the license key field since you could own more than one license. You should be able to find your key in your Order History on fantasygrounds.com.

i checked my order history its not there. i guess i will have to wait till i get home and copy my cd key from my settings on my desktop.
    it was from 2015 but my history doesn't go back to 2015
    Last edited by Vhok; December 2nd, 2019 at 03:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Vhok View Post
    i checked my order history its not there. i guess i will have to wait till i get home and copy my cd key from my settings on my desktop.
    it was from 2015 but my history doesn't go back to 2015
    My order history goes all the way back to my first purchase in 2007. Did you maybe originally order it through Steam instead of the FG Store? If all else fails, you can email [email protected] and they should be able to help you out.

its possible i bought it through steam i used to play through steam until i found out i couldn't open more than 1 FG client at a time. i'll have to wait till i get home to get my key. thanks for the help

Blog Entries
    Here's how to get your Steam CD Key;
    https://support.steampowered.com/kb_...4950-EKAM-2644

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

ah the "cd key" option is now hidding inside another option so i missed it earlier. i found it, thanks!

Thread Information