STAR TREK 2d20

New Update causing errors with Advanced Bestiary

The Advanced Bestiary for PFRPG is causing errors with new update. When I loaded, the NPC Templates button was turned off, turned it on and got errors. The templates themselves don't show when they are dragged into the NPC factory.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

I had a lot of help and advice from many here at FG.

Thank You!

I can confirm this Dragging a template into the template window of the NPC factory gives the following error:

Code:
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(name) anchoring to an undefined control (modified) in windowclass (templatesmall)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelrugem View Post
    I can confirm this Dragging a template into the template window of the NPC factory gives the following error:

Code:
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(name) anchoring to an undefined control (modified) in windowclass (templatesmall)
    I was still able to make the NPC just gave errors.

These are the modules and extensions created and/or taken over by dellanx for PFRPG.

Thank You!

Just pushed another update to the extension to address that issue, as well as remove console debug output.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed another update to the extension to address that issue, as well as remove console debug output.

Regards,
    JPG
    Thank you very much I can confirm that it works now again

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post

Regards,
    JPG
    Awesome, Thanks!

Thank You!

Thread Information