FG Spreadshirt Swag

Inventory Tab Typo: Overburdened

"Overburdened" is one word.

Attached Images Attached Images

Also, for Overburdened, note that the Unseen Servant (Technomancer) spell says the following:

That statement implies that the maximum load is 5x STR. So, in the image in the previous post, if STR is 12, then the upper bulk limit of the Overburdened condition should be 60 bulk (or 600 lbs.) rather than 13 (but for 12 STR that obviously matches the PF CC table).

Unfortunately, aside from the text in Unseen Servant, I can find any other info on the maximum bulk in the Core Rulebook. But...anyway...it looks like it is intended to be 5x STR -- extremely high, but...
    Last edited by HoloGnome; November 30th, 2019 at 05:40.

Check out pg167 of CRB under Bulk Limits. Anything above your strength score in bulk is Overburdened....so for the example you listed, STR 12, then you would be Overburdened at 13 bulk.

For reference, anything 6 or less would be Unencumbered. Anything from 7 to 12 would be Encumbered, and 13+ would be Overburdened, which the rules say you may never voluntarily "wear or hold"
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Yep. I understand, but I don't think that helps. Unfortunately, the CRB does not define the MAXIMUM load that can be carried in the Overburdened condition. Voluntary or not, there still needs to be an upper limit in the Overburdened condition. In the Overburdened condition, you can move 5'. Presumably, if you exceed some maximum (involuntarily because of gravity or some other issue), then you probably can't move at all. What is that limit? And, there also needs to be some indication of the amount you can drag or push (which is also not wearing or holding) and is probably greater than strength. Unseen Servant is the only clue, and the CRB is remiss in not defining the maximum or other crossovers from the PF side.

If I find anything out, I will let you know.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; November 30th, 2019 at 18:43.

Another thing to consider, that currently isn't considered. When a backpack is worn, it effectively raises your bulk limit by 1 or 2, depending on whether it is consumer or industrial.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Yes - that's true about the STR mod. My SFS PC has an Industrial Backpack, but on the inventory tab, there is a STR adjustment pop-up. I put 2 in the "Other" field to account for the +2 to Str for CC of the Industrial BP. It seems to work. There is no context-sensitive help or other indication about what that pop-up is for, but I assume it's something along those lines.

Otherwise, if there is a multiplier for the maximum overburdened state, I guess it could/should apply to anything that modifies strength for the benefit of carrying capacity. Regardless, it's speculative until Paizo provides necessary clarification for the max spec for overburdened.

Thread Information