Starfinder Playlist

Skill Bonus Type vs. Effect Stacking Errors...

Just a heads up on bonus stacking. It looks like skill roll setup vs. CT effects are not resolving stacking issues. For example -- with insight bonuses.

In the skill definition setup, I have a 2 in the Insight field for Mysticism, and when I apply an effect for identify, such as: SKILL:10 insight, the roll does not treat it as a total Insight bonus of 8.

known issue. adding the bonus types in the skills was just the first part
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

It's a great idea. I like the break-out edit window to set bonus types. It has been needed for a long time! So, it will be really nice when it resolves against effect types. For now, I have just edited the effect to compensate.

Any update on this one? I just re-encountered stacking again...and also effect types not being recognized -- like -- "SKILL:1 life science,insight" doesn't see it as an insight bonus. Anyway - just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Any update on this one? I just re-encountered stacking again...and also effect types not being recognized -- like -- "SKILL:1 life science,insight" doesn't see it as an insight bonus. Anyway - just curious.
    Not yet, currentally the prority is Starship intagration, and COM update.
    Once those are done there will be some work on the PC ship sheet, PC sheet and other items including the bonus types.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thread Information