FG Spreadshirt Swag

help in cancelling subsciption

i began an Ultimate subscription this morning but have had 2nd thoughts about it. I am not seeking money back but just a cancellation. I chose the "use a credit or debit" card option this morning instead of going directly through paypal. I do not see how to cancel this on the paypal site. in fact i see noting about the purchase in my activity. The email i got said i would have to contact Smiteworks USA LLC and/or Paypal to cancel. Can someone please advise further.

thanks

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you checked out as a guest, in this situation you need to contact [email protected].

Make sure you give them as much info as practical so they can track down your payment etc.

Sorry to see you won't be sticking around, but whatever life brings you, happy gaming!

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

thanks. I sent receipt number, auto payment profile ID and last 4 of credit card. I was looking forward to trying out FG with my group. After spending the better part of 4 hours trying to troubleshoot the network connection I think i narrowed it down to my ISP provided router and contacting them to open a port or whatever is way more trouble that I have already went through. I turned off my firewall, open port 1802 on my router, and still no success on the test connection from the client. I guess the biggest reason ive changed my mind, only 3 of 6 of my players expressed an interest in it and I dont think i can convince them before the sale ends monday. Thanks for your help and kind words though.

Blog Entries
    Understandable. If you wanted, their is a detailed post explaining the connections , what is needed, and how to troubleshoot; https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ions-Explained But up to you

Do note, FGU to be released sometime in early 2020 has a different connection model so you won't have to port forward etc.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by gregprater View Post
    thanks. I sent receipt number, auto payment profile ID and last 4 of credit card. I was looking forward to trying out FG with my group. After spending the better part of 4 hours trying to troubleshoot the network connection I think i narrowed it down to my ISP provided router and contacting them to open a port or whatever is way more trouble that I have already went through. I turned off my firewall, open port 1802 on my router, and still no success on the test connection from the client. I guess the biggest reason ive changed my mind, only 3 of 6 of my players expressed an interest in it and I dont think i can convince them before the sale ends monday. Thanks for your help and kind words though.
    First thing to do is make sure your internet access isn't public. That kicked my butt for hours.

If you don't care about the money back, give it a few weeks before you cancel. When you do cancel, it's effective immediately.

Anyway, wherever you find yourself--happy games!
    Last edited by Dtoad; November 29th, 2019 at 22:13.

Thread Information