5E Character Create Playlist

Purchasing FGC(U later when out) for others

I recently asked about how to purchase FGC for two others in my family who do not have any Fantasygrounds.com forum accounts.

My intent was to buy it for them and give it to them Jan 1 or 2 after we get back from oversees Christmas trip we are taking in less than three weeks (packing hell coming soon)

I obviously have a license (in this case Ultimate, buying them actual licenses only because a friend who also wanted to DM just has standard) so I was told I had to “log out” add then login to buy. Something like that. I was going to ask for clarification when realized it was best done here for others in case wanted to gift clients during this sale.

I was going to wait to buy them FGU (I also backed FGU Ultimate) when realized at $10 a pop, if FGU is slower than anticipated it ain’t bad idea / use of cash.

So, assuming I own a FGC Ult license and want to buy two FGC STDs (I know done in two diff transactions) what are the steps to buy it from YOU instead of from Steam (I figure you do better we buy direct, correct? Although it’s a low price item) - what are the steps?

Blog Entries
    You should be able to just click on the Buy button next to the Standard license to add it to your cart. If you plan to gift that order to someone, you will need their username and you need to do it within 7 days. You will gift the entire order, so we recommend putting everything you want to gift to the same person on the same order. Complete the purchase and then go to Store > Order History and you will see a button to Gift Order.

If you want to buy a DLC, our store will show Owned instead of Buy for the button in the main store listing and on the product page. To get around this, you can search for it by title or name and then click the Buy button from the Best Sellers. If it doesn't show up there for some reason, you can log out on the forums, find it and add it to your cart and then logon and check out as normal.

I noticed the

you will need their username and you need to do it within 7 days
    bit which is a shame but I guess it is only way to stop resellers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    I noticed the

bit which is a shame but I guess it is only way to stop resellers.
    You can email us at [email protected] and we can make exceptions for people, if needed.

Thread Information