DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Class Assignment Issues

Hello! I'm having an issue with getting abilities to populate on a new character sheet when i assign a class to them. An error is being thrown up when i start the campaign affected:
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:31: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_class.lua"]:31: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
    I have 2 campaigns and the other one is not affected by this bug. Looking at the classes info tabs themselves, they don't have abilities listed there (different classes but all are similar enough for comparison): FantasyGrounds_2019-11-28_07-43-20.png

I do not have any third-party modules/adventure paths loaded, only FG stuff; Nor have i unloaded any modules. I've tried unloading and reloading all modules, and i've tried creating a new test campaign with almost the same modules. The test campaign functioned correctly until i re-opened it later and got the same error as the original. Any tips or ideas?

I’m not if this is the issue, but you could have added the Starfinder GM mod version of the class rather then Starfinder player version. That might explain a broken link or null value on the players side.. I’ll experiment with this Saturday after I get back from Turkey day

Quote Originally Posted by Stadlerc View Post
    I’m not if this is the issue, but you could have added the Starfinder GM mod version of the class rather then Starfinder player version. That might explain a broken link or null value on the players side.. I’ll experiment with this Saturday after I get back from Turkey day
    I've never encountered an issue with using either of them before, and i just checked, same thing with the feature's/special tab not being populated. IDK how to alter anything on the back-end of FG or i'd try to figure out the error myself. Enjoy your thanksgiving though and thankyou in advance \o

Can we get a screenshot of the chat window when you first load up, and then one of your Library window?
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    Can we get a screenshot of the chat window when you first load up, and then one of your Library window?

Holy buckets you have a lot of stuff loaded. Can you unload everything except Core Rulebook (Players) and see if you still have the issue? If not, can you start loading one by one to see if you still get it? I don't have all the content to load up to test all those combinations.
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ZorkMgork View Post
    Hello! I'm having an issue with getting abilities to populate on a new character sheet when i assign a class to them. An error is being thrown up when i start the campaign affected:

I have 2 campaigns and the other one is not affected by this bug. Looking at the classes info tabs themselves, they don't have abilities listed there (different classes but all are similar enough for comparison): FantasyGrounds_2019-11-28_07-43-20.png

I do not have any third-party modules/adventure paths loaded, only FG stuff; Nor have i unloaded any modules. I've tried unloading and reloading all modules, and i've tried creating a new test campaign with almost the same modules. The test campaign functioned correctly until i re-opened it later and got the same error as the original. Any tips or ideas?
    I found this issue last night and have a fix already done, will get it out as soon as I can

@deer buster, this is the issue we had when we were talking.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Thankyou Samarex <3 will bump this thread if the next update doesnt fix.

You would'nt happen to have an ETA on a patch fix would you?

I figured out that its Dawn Of Flames adventure path 5 that is causing this issue, by unloading it and then rebooting the game everything is fixed, is this a known issue?

Thread Information