5E Character Create Playlist

Offline Campaign Editing?

Hey guys,

Is there a way to build and edit FG adventures and content away from FG?

I have FG installed at home on my personal desktop, but I want to edit my campaign at work on a company laptop - that I cannot install FG onto. How could I do this? Is anyone aware of a way to do something like this?

Many thanks
    Blakey

Thanks for the reply. I did that actually, but it does require me to leave my PC at home on.

I assume from this response that there is no easy way to do this?

You can't enter data directly into a FG like interface, without it being FG.

Depending on the ruleset, you could look at some of the parsers/data entry aid applications. For example: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...297-5e-Parsers But then you'll need to install those on your work computer!

Otherwise, enter data into a text editor ready for copy/paste in FG when you get home.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Or maybe you should work while you’re at work?
    Just kidding I know there can be downtime in some jobs.
    Last edited by Bidmaron; November 28th, 2019 at 14:21.

If you are really, really good with XML, and really, really understand how FG organizes data, you could edit the db.xml manually in your favorite text/xml editor.

Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first
    For support with any of my extensions, visit my #mattekure-stuff channel on Rob2e's discord https://discord.gg/rob2e

Thread Information